Form 1120

A corporation or other entity electing to be taxed as a corporation must file Form 1120 whether or not it has taxable income (unless exempt under section 501, or has elected to be taxed as an S-Corporation) .

An LLC can file a Form 1120 only if it has filed Form 8832 to elect to be treated as an association taxable as a corporation.

See also section Form 1120S.

Pages in the Form 1120 topic group
No pages yet, use the form below to create a new page.

Create new page: